Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The latest trends in designing windows based desktop application [closed]

The latest trends in designing windows based desktop application [closed]

I have an application written in C#, using .Net 4.0 framework. As the application is kind of an old application, so its using window forms. The application is very simple for now, it doesn't have high graphical interface like using WPF and Silverlight. I have now decided to move the application to the next level, the latest, one using current trends and great user interface. What are my options of improving this application design wise, performance wise and looks wise? Like using WPF, MS Silverlight or any other cool technology out there?

I kinda more need ideas what can I do to get to high tech application? Some examples of some cool applications would be also appreciated.

A little about the application:

Its a windows desktop application, using Access as a database used for some finance analysis.

If more information needed? Please let me know.

No Answer and comments so far




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog