Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Integrate C# asp.net with Silverlight 4

Integrate C# asp.net with Silverlight 4

Hi,

I am New to Silverlight Technology. I have one requirement which deals with rich internet UI and some drag-drop stuff.
My half of website pages are created in c# asp.net now my question is Can I integrate both? OR I will need to Create from scratch in Silverlight4
My Silverlight4 Application will need to use Session Variables,database values,Communicate with Javascript and many other things set by my previous pages,will be set by runtime modification by user So continuously push and pull operations from database will need to be happen.
on that basics can I interact with Silverlight4? or It will be feasible for me to Do all stuff from scratch in Silverlight4?

Thanking you in anticipation

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/26379/Silverlight-integrated-into-ASP-NET-AJAX-Control-F

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/uploadfile/raj1979/host-silverlight-in-Asp-Net/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog