Friday, September 21, 2012

How to make float window show the (xvalue,yvalue)when my mouse move to the chart?

How to make float window show the (xvalue,yvalue)when my mouse move to the chart?

When my mouse move to the chart area,I can get the real xvalue,yvalue immediately,How can I show then betwenn the mouse(just like a float window)? I set the tooltip,but when I drag one point and move,the tooltip can not work!So the other way may be float window,but how the make the float window loacateed arrow the mouse no matter when I drag the point to move or just to move? The picture I have realise is :https://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhYaUNKMHdveE5FQmRVag[^]
And I want to realise is here: to show real (xvalue,yvalue) around the mouse when the mouse move to the chart no matter  I drag the point to move or just to move? Or Do you have a example?Thank you!

If I use tooltip,when I move to the chart and no drag the point ,It is OK!

But when I  move to the chart and no drag the point ,It shows nothing!

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog