Friday, September 21, 2012

How can I study Silverlight programming by using CodeProject webiste from beginner to pro? [closed]

How can I study Silverlight programming by using CodeProject webiste from beginner to pro? [closed]

I know that there are many good articles in the CodeProject website.(http://www.codeproject.com/)

However, I cann't find a good entrance to start study Silverlight.

Is there an article that lists the good articles that has some kind of order so I can read them to launch my study process?

p.s. I have some C# basics so I do not need to learn from zero.

p.s.s "The WPF / Silverlight Zone" does not help much. It has no reasonable order to show articles.

Thanks in advance.

No Answer and comments so far




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog