Monday, September 17, 2012

Bing maps get Distance between two places

Bing maps get Distance between two places

Hi, I have referred the sample http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/sil...tm#BingRouting and developed a Bing maps routing tool on my Silverlight GIS website.. now my client wants me to also show the distance between two places whos direction is shown..

I took a look at the Routing class but failed to find anything to get the distance.. I used the ‘haversine’ formula, but it does not give me the exact distance along the route..

or

Can I calculate the length of the geometry/polyline drawn on the map.. Will this result be accurate? Please guide me so that I can get the distance between my start and destination..

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

I think it is better for you to post your issue on Forum: ArcGIS API for Silverlight or contact with ESRI support, or you can resolve it by yourself by reading its documents. Since it seems not a Siverlight question.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog