Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scrape data with Python from Silverlight application?

Scrape data with Python from Silverlight application?

I'm curious is there a way from Python/IronPython to communicate with remote Silverlight application.What I'm looking for is a way to log into remote silverlight app and parse data, the way that Curl enables to log into remote website with Post request and get html.I know that Silverlight is not a simple web page and its not probably easy, but there's not many information on this particular problem.I read that IronPython have Silverlight support, but I don't know right now much about .net and wondering if I have hit a dead end.Thanks.

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog