Monday, September 17, 2012

Silverlight uses all my CPU on Mac [closed]

Silverlight uses all my CPU on Mac [closed]

This friday I started watching a on-demand service in Denmark called "TV2 Play" online on my MacBook Pro. This service is using Silverlight to show the videos and apparently that plugin is killing my CPU and heating my computer up a lot. My battery life goes from 6 hours to around 1 hour when i run Silverlight, and that must be some kind of mistake or some wrong setting.

If it is just the application that eats all this power, is there another way to watch Silverlight streams without using Silverlight?

Is there anyone else who have had this problem with Netflix for example, which also uses Silverlight, and if you have, can you help me solve my problem? :-)

Regards Andreas

No Answer and comments so far




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog