Saturday, January 5, 2013

TweetSharp xAuth-Access

TweetSharp xAuth-Access

I have a problem setting up my Twitter-Connection. This is the first time I use a Twitter-API.

class TwitterManagement {     private const String consumerkey = "xyz";     private const String consumersecret = "xyz";      private TwitterService service;     private OAuthAccessToken access;     private Action<OAuthAccessToken, TwitterResponse> action;      public TwitterManagement(String username, String pass)     {         service = new TwitterService(consumerkey, consumersecret);         action = new Action<OAuthAccessToken, TwitterResponse>((a, b) => Result(a, b));         access = service.GetAccessTokenWithXAuth(username,pass,act);      }  } 

I get an error on Action: The name Result doesn't exist in the current context

What am I missing or not doing right?

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog