Sunday, January 13, 2013

Silverlight. Hide control

Silverlight. Hide control

I have silverlight application. He is exist several SL dll's, who exist some list of controls. And in toolbox I see all my user controls. Its not so good, because some controls was added for help main controls display data.

Can I set some property/class extension/someone else to hide controls? I used him just inside my dll.

Thanks

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

This was also answered here:

Just add the [ToolboxItem(false)] attribute to the classes that you don't want to show in the ToolBox.

[ToolboxItem(false)] public class HelperControl : UserControl  {     ... } 
by : Martin Lotteringhttp://stackoverflow.com/users/1308645




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog