Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Selected item to be binded in next page combobox in silverlight MVVM?

Selected item to be binded in next page combobox in silverlight MVVM?

I have the following scenario in my silverlight project with MVVM architecture. I have 2 pages named SelectEmp, ChangeEmp and i have the combobox control on both pages. I am using Observable Collection to bind the items. In my first page(SelectEmp), i bind all the Employees in combobox so i will select the employee that is needed. My need is, the selected employee to be binded in the next page combobox and if i open the combobox means it will shows the list of Employees.

1st page:

----------------   |SelectEmployee|  Ravi  Raj  Kumar 

After i have select the value from the combobox looks like this,


|Raj |

After that i redirect this page to ChangeEmp, my combobox will be look like the below.


|Raj |

Then if i click the Combobox it will show the available Employees. like this,

----------------   |SelectEmployee|  Ravi  Raj  Kumar 

How to achieve this in MVVM Framework.

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog