Sunday, January 13, 2013

Change c4f roundButton image in runtime

Change c4f roundButton image in runtime

I have a

<c4fControls:RoundButton ImageSource="/Images/appbar.transport.play.rest.png" HorizontalAlignment="Left" BorderBrush="CornflowerBlue" Tap="OnPlayTrack" />  

and when fires OnPlayTrack i want to change imageSource to "/Images/appbar.transport.pause.rest.png", but I'm doing something wrong. I tried (in event)

Button bt = sender as Button; BitmapImage image = new BitmapImage(new Uri(@"/Images/appbar.transport.pause.rest.png", UriKind.Relative)); bt.Content = image; 

but then I saw that Content has string type, and this is not what I need. I tried to find ImageSource in bt, but there is no properties which show ImageSource. So, how can I change the image in this button?

Answer:

Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.RoundButton bt = sender as Coding4Fun.Phone.Controls.RoundButton; bt.ImageSource = new BitmapImage(new Uri(@"/Images/appbar.transport.pause.rest.png", UriKind.Relative)); 

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog