Thursday, December 20, 2012

Print part of an object

Print part of an object

I'm trying to print a part of an object.

Basically I have a car, with lots of information + a comment textbox zone.

I print all informations with a print template, but I have problems with comment, which is too long.

I had to print it in an other page(or pages). How can I do this simply (without template, many pages possible...)?

I create a printed document, and give it a name but after that?

I have my object, itmCar, which is the actual car manipulated. There, I'm already in my handler "btPrint_click" event.

printDocument pd = new printDocument(); pd.print("my car"); 

I don't found solution without template for the rest. How can I do this?

I want to print itmCar.comment in the document "my car".

Or, maybe, someone know how to transform this into a multipage if necessary? This is the part of my template where I want to put the comment.

                        <TextBox Name="Comment"                                Grid.ColumnSpan="2"                              BorderBrush="White"                                AcceptsReturn="True"                                MaxWidth="815"                              TextWrapping="Wrap"                                Grid.Row="16"                                 Margin="10,10,0,0" /> 

It's also an option.

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog