Monday, December 10, 2012

Changing FlowDirection property for a scroll viewer in WP7

Changing FlowDirection property for a scroll viewer in WP7

I'm having a scroll viewer control in my wp7 silverlight project, and I have a canvas inside that scroll viewer.

I'm adding lines into the canvas to draw a chart, and everything is working well.

But I need my app to show the right part of the chart without needing scrolling from the user. Because the right part of the chart shows more recent statistics.

Now I set FlowDirection property of the scroll viewer to RightToLeft. I got what I wanted, but the new problem is that the chart has been flipped horizontally!

Any solution please?

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog