Saturday, December 8, 2012

Build an input dialog box?

Build an input dialog box?

I understand that there is no default input dialog in silverlight for windows phone 7. But i need this for my project.

I want it to have the same metro look as the default messagebox class. Whats the easiest way to do this? Can i extend the messagebox class and add som kind of textfield to it? Or should i perhaps use popup or child window?

Please help my out on this one guys :) Stack overflow has been a great asset and has helped me alot when I get stuck in my projects!

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

I used to see a NotificationMessageBox; I'm not use if it works. If there is really no existing control to use, I would rather use Popup to make my custom dialog. You can use text box there. :)

by : Howardhttp://stackoverflow.com/users/703264

Answer: 2

I published a blog post about Customizing MessageBox on Windows Phone 7, which might help. Another alternative woudl be to use the InputPrompt from the Coding4Fun Toolkit.

by : Derek Lakinhttp://stackoverflow.com/users/566791




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog