Thursday, December 20, 2012

Black screen in Silverlight

Black screen in Silverlight

It's really puzzling but my user reported an error yesterday: there were a whole array of error messages popping up, and bam! the Silverlight screen goes black. This happened in Chrome; I'm not able to reproduce it (I don't know how), so it totally gets me...

Has anyone faced this before? is there a way to reproduce it, or resolve it? Many thanks...

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

This has been an issue for me as well. If I click randomly on the Silverlight page I can sometimes get part of the page back.

I don't know what is causing this but I think it might be related to re-sizing of the silverlight component that is causing the html div to change size too?

by : Swanerhttp://stackoverflow.com/users/1372721




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog