Monday, October 29, 2012

Silverlight WebContext.Current.User.IsAuthenticated when page load or Navogated

Silverlight WebContext.Current.User.IsAuthenticated when page load or Navogated

I have Sl app. When I logIn I save checked box Keep me logged in. But when I load page next time I have

protected override void OnNavigatedTo(NavigationEventArgs e)     {         Debug.WriteLine(WebContext.Current.User.IsAuthenticated);     } 

Debug show me false(but I authenticated on my site(when page load and I press button I see Debug.WriteLine(WebContext.Current.User.IsAuthenticated); = true As I understand OnNavigatedTo fired before app get my Auth info from cookie. How Can get Auth status when my page is load?

Answers & Comments...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you solve this issue? I'm having the same problem after I upgrade to IE10.

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog