Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fail to hit debug points in one project

Fail to hit debug points in one project

Hello,

I know this topic isn't new but I have a huge problem that I can't solve neither find useful information about it. I can debug all my silverlight projects except for the last one I created. All my projects are GIS maps developed with the API that ESRI provides for the silverlight environment.

I have enabled the silverlight debugging in my last project (the one not working) and followed all the advice given in this forums, but still it's not working. I also tried uninstalling all my workspace (VB2010, silverlight toolkit, ESRI API for silverlight) and reinstall it again. Still all my developments work except one.

Obviously something is wrong in my project but I don't know what. Does anybody know what could cause this behaviour?

Thankyou,

Iker

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

See if this helps:

http://boxbinary.com/2010/04/debugging-silverlight-in-visual-studio-breakpoints-not-being-hit/

http://www.blog.ingenuitynow.net/Having+Problems+Debugging+Silverlight.aspx



Answer: 2

Is this project compiled with the Debug option?  Does the Configuration Manager have this project begin compiled?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog