Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Show Hide Silverlight Controls from the page

Show Hide Silverlight Controls from the page

I have a dataGrid control on the page and below this grid there are some text boxes. in some conditions I dont want to display the grid on the page. For this I have used

dg.Visibilty = Visibilty.Collapse;

It will successfully hide the datagrid, which is fine, but the space that is consumned by the grid is still disply on the page, what I want is when my grid is hidden then controls will shift up automatically just like style=display:none ;

Thanks

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

What you are doing should work fine.

It might be that the container which contains your data grid might have some height width assigned.

by : Fahim A. Salimhttp://stackoverflow.com/users/1474494




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog