Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Add DomainService to my SilverLight app

Add DomainService to my SilverLight app

I have Sl app which use some WebService. I Add class

[EnableClientAccess()] Mywebservice :Domainservice {}

to my MySLapp.web and build solution. But I didn't see my domainService in my SL app? How can I must add domain Service to my app? P.S. when I create silverlight project I use Silverlight Project, not SL Bussines app.

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

If you need to add wcf service reference to the silver light application, right click the silver light project and add the service reference as follows,

Add Service reference

then you can access the service like this.

 testservice.SkillManagementClient test = new testservice.SkillManagementClient(); 
by : Sajeetharanhttp://stackoverflow.com/users/1749403




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to obtain a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such strategies to your won website.


Also visit my blog post Federal Manufacturing Attorney

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much
about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home
a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Here is my blog post :: Harris County Federal RICO Criminal Lawyer

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog