Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Is C#, XAML, Sliverlight, WPF going to die? [closed]

Is C#, XAML, Sliverlight, WPF going to die? [closed]

I really do not know what is going on, for once I felt like Microsoft made something I did like which is XAML.

Now, we are all seeing that Microsoft has a new spoiled child HTML5/JS.

Leaving the fact that I do not like that my application will be in clear text. I really do not understand why would Microsoft would such thing.

Is it for other platforms compatibility?

Why would any body now bother learn Silverlight or WPF as they are fading away?

I know that Microsoft would say

"Do not panic, we are still going to support the product"

but this is just to absorb the rage of the existing WPF/SL developers.

And if anything history had shown us that all companies would say such thing before dumping the technology.

My Question is: is HTML5/JS is going to take over C# and its technologies (Silverlight,WPF, XAML)?

No Answer and comments so far




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog