Hi,
I have used a childwindow in my SIlverlight 4 website, my client wants the popups(childwindow) to be resizable, I tried but the content in the childwindow does not resize
Please guide...
Answer: 1
Hi Santosh
try this link
http://forums.silverlight.net/t/225042.aspx/1 or
In Xaml
<controls:ChildWindow x:Class="Export.ChildWindow1" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:controls="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Controls;assembly=System.Windows.Controls" Width="900" Height="700" Title="ChildWindow1">
or Set AUTO
Regards KS Mani
Answer: 2
Hi,
Unfortunately, ChildWindow in Silverlight 4 don't support resizing. as S.manikandan mentioned, http://floatablewindow.codeplex.com/ is an good solution for resizing childwindow. But I don't agree with the solution he provide:
S.manikandan
In Xaml
<controls:ChildWindow x:Class="Export.ChildWindow1" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:controls="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Controls;assembly=System.Windows.Controls" Width="900" Height="700" Title="ChildWindow1">or Set AUTO
I have tested it, when I set the Widht and Height of ChildWindow as auto, I still can't resize ChildWindow, it not works.
Best Regards,
by :Answer: 3
Hi,
Thank you for your reply but I have tried http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/121488/FloatingWindow-Multi-windows-Interface-for-Silverl
the problem with this is I have to add a
FloatingWindowHostto my MainPage, but anyways I found a way where I added the floatable window XAML directly and used visibility to manage it, but here I am unable to set the MinHeight or MinWidth it does not take effect, I tried the FloatableWindow_SizeChanged event but it not quit working the way it should
Please suggest me a solution here...
by :
No comments:
Post a Comment
Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog