Thursday, August 30, 2012

How to disable a silverlight window from javascript without using windowless

How to disable a silverlight window from javascript without using windowless

I am using a jQuery dialog in modal mode and I have a Silverlight section on the page. When the dialog appears, all html controls are properly disabled, but the Silverlight window is still active (I can click and type in it).

Without using windowless mode, how can I disable all the controls in the Silverlight window when the dialog opens, and enable them when the dialog closes?


Tried and (partly) failed:

  1. I had the idea to insert a StackPanel control in the SL window using javascript, but I can't figure out how to add/remove SL controls using JS.

  2. I could put an iframe over the SL window, but I can't figure out how to make the iframe transparent on top of the SL (I tried the opaque properties: it works over html, but just grays out over SL).


Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog