Thursday, August 30, 2012

Binding two different Collection Source in Pivotviewer

Binding two different Collection Source in Pivotviewer

I'm trying to understand how to manage a transition between two collections in pivotviewer. Collections have the same images, it's just that one collection is processed. I want to have one collection vanishing into the other.

I know how to define different templates that vanishes one into the other by fixing the maxwidth. For example once you zoom over 300 px then you have your new template until you reach 500 px, etc. The code I use to bind the collection I've loaded in the code behind is like this:

<pv:PivotViewerItemTemplate x:Key="firstTemplate" MaxWidth="300">     <!-- template layout -->     <pv:PivotViewerMultiScaleSubImageHost CollectionSource="{Binding [VisualCollectionSource][0] }"  ImageId="{Binding [VisualImageId][0]}" />     <!-- template layout --> </pv:PivotViewerItemTemplate> 

Is there a solution like this I can adopt? What's the best practice for it?

Answers & Comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog