Friday, February 1, 2013

WCF response issue

WCF response issue

this is the service method implementation

I have come across some strange problem. I have a WCF service which exposes a method to save Observablcollection of user defined object. This object has a byte[] property and it also returns the same collection to client.

When I call this method the completed event doesn't get fired and if i again call the same method it starts executing the method repeatedly until wcf timed out.

Any guess what is going wrong there ?

Thanks.

Answers & Comments...

Answer: 1

How large is you collection? There are chances that this is happening due to sending huge data from server to client than max limit specified by HTTP response.

by : Neeleshhttp://stackoverflow.com/users/1254033

Answer: 2

I tried without returning Collection. I mean i commented the line result.Tag = collection and it is working fine.

I want to know Why it is behaving like this ?

I have a different method which returns the same collection and it is working fine. So why is returning of collection not working here ?

by : Gyandeephttp://stackoverflow.com/users/1748975




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comment related to the topic mentioned on the blog